The Coronavirus continues to hinder a healthy life and has left us confined to our homes. Working from home, self-isolation and social distancing mean more people in the house at all times. This creates added pressure or damage to the plumbing and drainage system for which you will need help from the Plumbers and their services.
The Dedicated Response To The Corona Virus Flare-Up
As the COVID-19 has made your lives bleak and grim, the trusted plumbing and drainage repair companies are assuring people that they are taking preventive measures to ensure the safety and well-being of their customers. Their strong staff support is ready to assist the people they serve at every step. Their services are open at all times, i.e. 24 hours a day, seven days a week. They are examining the COVID-19 situation closely and are strictly adhering to the guidelines laid down by the CDC to keep the spread of the Coronavirus in control. Now, the top priority is to protect the health of their customers and employees and combat the deadly virus. The team of plumbers that include highly skilled and experienced plumbers water clean-up member will follow all safety measures when they visit your home or business set-ups.
Steps Taken To Ensure Maximum Effectiveness
The plumbers and technicians are adhering to the strict cleaning measures. We enhance the disinfecting measures to provide a safe working ambience and to put a curb on the virus from spreading.
- Each service technician uses protective clothing to cover them.
- Handshakes, as a way of greeting, are not allowed. Forms of address which do not involve physical contact are in use.
- Social distance is maintained as much as possible.
- Frequently and thoroughly washing hands with soap and water.
- We are using alcohol-based hand sanitizer to keep our hands squeaky clean and free from germs.
- Using disinfectant products to sanitize all areas of touch in workstations, tools and vehicles.
- Sharing of essential items like laptops and stationery items would not be allowed. Customers should consider using their belongings. If at any cost, the need to share arises, the object must be sanitized.
Customer Service To Protect Your Interest
The strong staff team present at our customer service departments is there to help and guide you at every step right from arranging service calls, answering to all your queries and fulfilling all your needs and requirements.
Additional safety measures implemented by the customer service departments,
- The customer service staff will enquire if anyone seeking help is sick and showing symptoms of the coronavirus infection.
- If customers seek personal social distancing from the plumbers and other technicians and they will ensure to do so.
The best plumbing services that you can hire are the RG Shed Plumbing and Heating company. Their trained and experienced plumbers will help solve all your plumbing and drainage issues in the most effective manner. Each one of you should stay indoors and stay safe during these difficult times. Worry not, your dependable plumbing service provider will shoulder the extra bit of hassle to safe-keep your health and wellness.